Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

What a coincidence...

I was playing the first one of this series just yesterday for the first time, but found this one just now. Good job on it!

Mario's Adventure!!!! Mario's Adventure!!!!

I Love You...

...so please don't respond with swear words. It really fucking pisses me off. >: (

life responds:

6``

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Great

Not bad. It kept me entertained for quite a while.

intrusion intrusion

Great Job

Good gameplay, nice graphics, great game.

And to the guy below me, Crazy Train isn't by Black Sabbath. It was by Ozzy Osbourne during his solo career.

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Amazing

This is one of the, if not the best, free online flash games I've ever played. You did an excellent job along with your crew! The only thing I find lacking is the number of stages, and would seem more complete with two or three more. Other than that, being a huge fan of the original territory war, this rocks!

GemCraft GemCraft

Best TD on Newgrounds

This game is great! I'm only halfway through right now, but I plan on finishing it in the future. Excellent work!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Fun and Time Consuming

This is a great game you've put together. I spent a good hour or two on it. I played as both a Virus and Parasite.

The only complaint I have about this game, and the reason I took off a point from your score, is that the governments of the regions shut down everything even if your virus is completely invisible. It makes it very hard to win the game because of this. Oh, and I actually did get to Madagascar on my second try, and I didn't even start off on it. Just dumb luck I guess, huh?

There are a few other small glitches that didn't really affect the game too much, like people burning dead bodies even when nobody has died from the virus. I mean, what the hell? Damn communists.

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

Great Game

This is a great game! I got eighty-one shots at the end. I can't wait until the second game.

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

Good Game

I enjoyed your last game a lot and I love this one too

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Extremely Entertaining

This is probably one of the best "gadget" and "interactive" games I've played on the internet. This game is good in almost every aspect, and has no major glitches.

Some recommendations for the third installment, if you do make one, would be a sledge hammer, a flamethrower, different backgrounds, different skins, and maybe some other cool options like that. Thanks for a great game!